To view the Dashboard, on the Diocese tab, click Dashboard. To view the latest data, click Update Statistics.
To save time, you can update statistics at night when no one is using PDS.
You can add or remove sections of the Dashboard to customize what information you see.
- In the navigation pane, click Dashboard Setup.
- Click Add Section, and select the item you want to add.
- Adjust the appearance of the section using the options in the lower half of the window.
- Click Save.
There are a few fields to keep in mind when generating the Family Count Graph:
- Inactive families are excluded from the count.
- The Date Registered must be any date before today. For example, if you entered a future Date Registered because the family is joining the following Sunday, that family will be excluded from the Family Count because that date hasn’t occurred yet.
- The Date Left field is also used to get an accurate count and does not count families who have left the church.