The Online Giving feature populates the Online Giving Report. The report provides a list of online giving transactions. You can filter the report by the date.
When guests make contributions using the Online Giving feature, Access ACS does not download the contribution information to ACS. A user with appropriate rights must enter the outstanding contributions in ACS entered by any guest.
Member contributions are imported when you select Gift Import under Enter/Post Contributions.
- Point to Reports, then click Online Giving Reports.
- Enter the date range in the From and To fields, or click to select the dates from a calendar.
- In the Show drop-down list, select to display All, Members Only, or Guests Only in the Online Giving report.
- In the Types drop-down list, select to display All Transactions, ACH Transactions, or CC Transactions in the Online Giving report.
- In the Source drop-down list, select from which source gifts are given from. Available options are All, Online, and Kiosk.
- Click Go.
- To print the report, click Print. The Print Preview page displays. On the Print Preview page, click Print. When the Print dialog box displays, click Print.
- To export the report, click Export. Select to either open the file using Microsoft Excel or save the file to your computer, then click OK.
To sort the report, click any of the column headers. For example, to sort by Fund type, click Fund.