At some point, you may want to copy an entire small group roster. This could occur if your organization has a promotion program. For example, all Youth small group participants need to be promoted to the Young Adult small group.
- Point to Groups, then click Small Groups.
- Select the Master level group, then locate the specific small group.
- Click the name of the group.
- Select the participant or participants you want to copy to the small group roster. To copy all of the participants, select the check box beside Name at the top of the grid.
- In the second I want to drop-down list, select Copy to Small Group, then click Go.
- Select the small group you want to copy the participant or participants to. If necessary, you can select more than one small group.
- To include the participants attendance records from the previous small group in the copy, select Include Attendance Records at the top of the grid.
- Click Submit.