Using the Themes portion of Access ACS, you can customize much of your website to your particular tastes. Selecting grid colors is one of the many options you can customize.
- Point to Admin, then click Options.
- Click the Themes tab.
- On the Themes page, click Customize.
- Click Select Grid Colors.
- Enter a color number for each grid, such as #69c for light blue. You can also click and choose a color. The preview window changes to reflect your selections.
- Click Apply to add your custom grid colors or click Cancel to exit.