Using the Themes portion of Access ACS, you can customize much of your website to your particular tastes. Being able to select your default font, text, and emphasis colors are just a few of the many options you can select to customize.
- Point to Admin, then click Options.
- Click the Themes tab.
- On the Themes page, click Customize.
- Click Select Default Font and Text Colors.
- Select a font from the Default Font drop-down list.
- In the Default Text Color and the Emphasis Text Color fields, enter a color number. For example, enter #c00 for red. You can also click and choose a color. The preview window changes to reflect your selections.
- Click Apply to add your custom default font and text colors or click Cancel to exit.