After uploading contributions to Access ACS, nothing displays when I try to view a person's contributions. This occurs when looking at a member's record or logged in as a member.
Products affected: Access ACS
Versions affected: Any
A blank transaction year is in the awcbtransaction.acsdat table.
Perform a People backup, then contact Support to help correct this issue.
Support Use Only
Perform a People backup.
- In People, select the Utilities tab.
- Click Support Utilities.
- Enter the daily password, then click View Table.
- On the right, under ACS Data Alias click ACS_DATA.
- Under View Files, select *ACSDAT.
- Locate and select table Awcbtransaction.
- Select Edit Data .
- When the backup message displays, click OK.
- Sort the table by Transaction Year (seventh column). In the drop-down, select (Blanks).
Enter a transaction year that corresponds to the Transaction Date.
Click Post Edit to apply the changes.