You must have an email program, such as Outlook® or Thunderbird™ installed on your computer and you must have Internet access. You can look up and send an email to any individual in your data. This method sends a single email to one individual.
To send an email to an individual
- On the Home screen, click Students, Parents, Teachers, Staff, Prospective, or Other People.
- Double-click the individual you want to send an email to.
- Click the Phone tab.
- If there is more than one email address, click to select the one you want to use.
- Click the Send E-mail button.
- Your default email application opens with the email address you selected filled in. Enter your message, and click Send.