When updating Small Groups in People, this error displays:
"DBISam Engine Error 9729. Duplicate key found in the index 'byParentIDName' of the table of the table name awgrgrp."
Products affected: People
Versions affected: Any
To resolve this, perform a People Suite backup, then reset Small Groups.
- Log in using your ACS user name and password.
- Under Data Options, select People Data Backup.
- Optional: Under Additional Options, select Verify Backup.
- Under Configuration, note the Backup Destination Directory. To change the location, click Lookup .
- Click Backup.
In the Select Datasets window, clear any datasets you do not want to back up. We recommend backing up all datasets in each backup in case your data needs to be repaired, but if you include pictures, the backup may be very large.
- Click OK.
If you use ACS OnDemand, log into OnDemand as an administrator to make a backup.
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Settings tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Groups and click Go .
- Select the desired Small Group, then click Maintenance.
- Select Reset Small Groups and click Start.
- When the confirmation message displays, click Yes.
- Click OK, then update the Small Groups again.