When activated, the People Changes Log tracks changes made to individual records.
To activate the People Changes Log
- Under Advanced Tools, click the Settings tab.
- In the drop-down list, select People and click Go .
- Click on the People Changes Log tab.
- Select Activate People Changes Log and click OK.
To print the People Changes Log
- Under Searches and Reports, click the Reports tab.
- In the drop-down list, select People Reports and click Go .
- In the upper sidebar, expand Lists.
- Select People Changes Log and click Customize.
- On the Report Options tab, select the settings you want for the report, then click Preview.
- Click Print Report to print the report.