This page is currently company only. Please do not share it outside of ACST.
This release is planned for November 2019.
The November 2019 Access ACS update corrects several client issues.
- When congregants scheduled recurring gifts, the First Payment on the thank you message displayed the date the recurrence was set up, rather than the first gift's transaction date. DM-12931
- Congregants were able to split transactions to the same fund and online giving memos were duplicated. DM-12965
- Some recurring gifts processed twice or did not display in Access ACS or on the Recurring Gifts Report. DM-12978, 12987
- When updating Fund Deposit Accounts, not all past recurrences updated to the new deposit account. DM-12985
- When congregants set up future, one-time gifts, the Recurring Payment Setup email displayed "Occurs every day on Gift Date" rather than "This gift was a future gift scheduled for Gift Date". DM-12989
- The Manage Scheduled Giving authorization form did not reflect the option to cancel a gift. DM-12991
- When registering named guests and selling supplies, the supply quantity field did not save the registrant's information. DM-12068