Small group leaders can view and complete the connections assigned to them. When leaders have assigned connections, the connections display in the My Leaders’ Connections section on their My Overview page.
On the Leaders' Small Group Connections page, you can view assigned connection information for your small group leaders. It is organized into two sections.
- The Assigned Connections section displays a list of outstanding connections for a specific leader.
- The Leaders' Connections section displays a list of the leaders that the current leader supervises.
For example, Jeff is a small group leader. On this page, the Assigned Connections section displays a list of his outstanding assigned connections. The Leaders' Connections section displays a list of the leaders for whom Jeff is responsible and the number of outstanding connections for each leader. If no information is available, the sections do not display.
- On the Home Page, under I want to View..., click Leaders' Connections. A list of small group leaders displays.
- To view a detailed list of a leader’s outstanding assigned connections, click the leader’s name. A list of outreach connections for that leader displays.
- To view detailed information for an assigned connection, click the individual's name.