Members, attendees, and organizations can enter recurring online gifts.
The Give Now tab displays a summary of your giving and lets you enter new contributions. The My Scheduled Giving page lets you edit or delete recurring gifts without having to go through all of your contributions.
- Point to Giving, then click Give Now.
- Enter how much you want to give. For example, $50.00.
- Select the Recurring option.
- Select the recurrence pattern you want to use, the day of the week you want to give on, and the dates you want to start and stop the gift. To select dates from a calendar, click .
Weekly – Select this option to give the gift every week on the same day. Enter a Start Date for your gift, then select and enter an End Date or Number of Payments.
Monthly – Select this option to give the gift every month on the same day. Enter a Start Date for your gift, then select and enter an End Date or Number of Payments.
Every 2 Weeks – Select this option to give the gift every two weeks on the same day. Enter a Start Date for your gift, then select and enter an End Date or Number of Payments.
Twice a Month – Select this option to give the gift twice a month on two dates you specify. Enter a Start Date for your gift, then select and enter an End Date or Number of Payments. The default 1st Payment and 2nd Payment dates are the 1st and the 16th. The gift is transacted on the first available date; if you enter the 5th and the 25th for the dates but it is the 10th, then the gift will not be transacted until the 25th.
Every 3 Months – Select this option to give the gift every three months on the same day. Enter a Start Date for your gift, then select and enter an End Date or Number of Payments.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the amount to give to each fund. You must allocate your total contribution to the funds on the page.
- You can apply the entirety of the gift to one fund or divide the gift up among several funds.
- Your total gift amount displays below the funds as $<amount> of $<amount> Remaining.
- You can enter an Optional Description for each fund you give to.
- Click Continue.
- Select your payment method.
- If you have never entered a payment method, fill out the necessary information (Field names displayed in red are required). To save the payment method for future use, select Save for future use.
- If you have saved payment methods, click the Select a saved account drop-down list and select which method to use.
- Click Continue.
- Make sure the payment information and amount, funds you want to give to, and gift descriptions are correct, then click Process Gift. If you are scheduling a gift to be processed at a future date, click Schedule Gift.
The Receipt page displays. To print the receipt information, click Print on the right side of the page.
If you set up recurring giving to stop on a day that falls within the scheduled frequency, the donation is still transacted.
For example, if a recurring gift is set to end on the 30th of the month, the gift is made on the 30th even though it is the final day of the scheduled frequency.
What if I give a gift and it is not accepted?
If your gift is denied, you will receive an e-mail explaining why your gift was not accepted.
What if I set up my gift for the end of the month?
If you set up recurring giving to occur on the 28th, 29th, 30th, or 31st of the month, the following rules apply:
When Transaction Occurs
On the 28th day of the month
On the 29th day of the month, unless February or a leap year
On the 30th of the month unless it is February.
On the 31st of the month, or the last day of the month if it does not have 31 days.