The organization Staff tab displays important information regarding the staff members and their records. This page lets you view and manage staff records for your organization.
Adding, editing, resigning or deleting a staff record creates a change request. To display your changes, an administrator must approve the request inside ACS People Suite and upload the records to Access ACS.
- Point to Directories, then click Locate Organization. The Locate Organization page displays.
- If necessary, in the Organization Level drop-down list, select an item. By default, <Show All Organizations> is selected.
- In the Organization Name field, enter your search criteria.
- Click Run Search. The search results display.
- Select the organization, then click Add Staff.
- Click Find, then enter a Last Name and First/Goes By Name.
- Click Find
- Click Select beside the individual you want to add.
- Select the individual’s Position, Position Level, and Status from the drop-down lists.
- Select a mailing address.
- Select how the staff member is affiliated with the organization:
- Lay Staff
When you select the staff member’s affiliation, you have the option to enter the dates when he or she was Ordained and Licensed. You can enter a date in the field, or click to select the date from a calendar.
- Click Submit.
- Click Edit beside the desired record.
- Make the necessary changes to the record, then click Submit.
- You will be prompted to verify the date of the edit; the current date displays by default. Enter a new date in the field, or click to select a date from the calendar.
- Click Yes to complete the edit.
- Select the check box beside the staff records you want to resign, then click Resign Staff.
- Verify the date of the resignation. By default, the current date displays. To change the date, enter a new date in the field or click to select the date from a calendar.
- Click Yes.
- Select the check box beside the staff record or records you want to delete.
- Click Delete Staff.
- Verify the date of the deletion. By default, the current date displays. To change the date, enter a new date in the field or click to select the date from a calendar.
- Click Yes.