Displays can have different formats and themes, so you can share information that's appropriate for your target audience. Think of displays like channels on a TV.
For example, you could promote upcoming summer camps and Mother's Morning Out events on in the children's wing and display church-wide events for all ages near the sanctuary.
You can customize up to 50 display configurations. You can select any color as a static background, upload images, or MP4 videos to use as a screen saver.
- In Broadcast, click Add New Display.
- In the drop-down list, select a Display Type.
- Enter a Display Name.
- Customize the other display settings as necessary.
- To save the display, click Save. To save and view the display, click Save & Launch.
- On the Displays page, click Edit below the display you want to edit.
- Customize the display settings as needed.
- To save the display, click Save. To save and view the display, click Save & Launch
Copying a display lets you send the link to another computer to execute it.
- On the Displays page, click Copy beside the display you want to copy.
- When the Copied! confirmation message displays, the URL is copied to your clipboard. You can send it to another computer.
- On the other computer, you must log into Broadcast. When you log in, the display automatically starts.
- On the Displays page, click Delete below the display you want to remove.
- Confirm the deletion.
After you set up your displays, you can launch them throughout your church.