Administrators can publish school announcements.
Enter the announcements in HeadMaster, then upload them to HeadMaster Online (the HMOnline option in the File menu) so that parents and students can view them the next time when they log in.
|title||To post an announcement|
- On the Home screen, click Announcements.
- Click New. The Announcement dialog box displays.
- Enter the Title, such as “Candy Sales End Tomorrow!”
- Enter a Publish Date. This is the first day that you want the announcement to be available online.
- Enter an Expiration Date. This is the last day you want the announcement to be available online.
If it is
applicable, select a Class. For example, if the announcement should appear for the whole school, leave the default <None>. If the announcement should be
If an announcement is public, people can view it outside of HeadMaster Online.
You can display public announcements using the link found in Web Links when logged into HeadMaster Online as an administrator.
- If the announcement is limited to a single grade or class, select the appropriate grade or class from the list Class. if the announcement should display for the whole school, leave the default <None>.
- If there is a website to refer a parent to for more announcement details, enter the full address in the Web Link field.
- Enter any notes you want in the Notes field.
- Click OK.