Support Use Only:
To install the ImageSafe Check Scanner
- Copy MagTInstall.exe to the client's desktop. File is located under O:\Public\3rd Party Products\Image Safe (RS-232 & USB).
- On the client's desktop, right-click MagTInstall.exe and select Run as Administrator. The install wizard opens.
- Click OK to continue, then click Close.
- Double-click on 99500006.exe and unzip the file.
- Navigate to to C:\temp\MagTek\ExcellaSTXImageSafeInstall, then double-click on the setup.exe to install it.
- Navigate to to C:\Program Files (x86)\MagTek\Excella-STX-ImageSafe.
- Select Excella-STX_Demo.exe, then select ImageSafeoo1 for device.
- Plug the ImageSafe Check Scanner scanner into a USB port.
- Open ACS People Suite.
- Under Advance Tools, on the Settings tab, click Contributions.
- On the Configuration tab, in the Check Scanner drop-down list, select Image Safe (USB).
To verify the ImageSafe Scanner (RS-232 & USB) is installed
- Navigate to the Device Manager.
- Select Universal Serial Bus Controllers, and the check scanner should be listed.
- Inside ACS People Suite, click Advanced Tools > Settings > Contributions.
- In the Check Scanner drop-down list, select SafeImage USB and click Configure.
- Select ImageSafeoo1.
- Click Test Scanner Connection and try to scan a check.