When you create special groups, you must name and describe the group, search for individuals to add to the group, select the group display options, review the group roster, and save the group.
|title||To add a special group|
- Point to Admin, then click Group Setup >Special Groups.
- On the Special Groups heading bar, click Add.
- On the Create Special Groups page, enter the group name.
- If necessary, enter a description in the Description text box, then click Next.
- On the Create Special Groups page, select the search criteria to determine the individuals to add to your group, then click Next.
- In the list of available options, select up to three fields to display in the group roster. By default, Address Line 1, Phone, and E-mail Address are selected.
- In the list of security levels, select the group roster’s security level. By default, All Users is selected.
All - Select to let all users view the group roster.
Do Not Display - Select to let only the user who created the group view the roster.
Staff Only - Select to let only staff users view the group roster.
- If the special group is temporary, select Set Expiration Date to set an expiration date for the special group. In the Expiration Date field, enter the date. After that date, the roster for the group is no longer available.
- Click Next.
- The group roster displays. Before saving the special group, review the roster, then click Submit.