Welcome to Access ACS and PDSConnects!
Access ACS and PDSConnects are one in the same. The tool is branded for your product, so it may look different, but the functions are exactly the same. Throughout this guide, the name "Access ACS" refers to both.
With Access ACS, you can:
- Allow members and visitors to register and pay for events online.
- Look up or update scheduled contacts while outside the office.
- Screen and schedule volunteers for church events.
- Connect members and attendees with ministry opportunities.
- View specific church calendars and request rooms and equipment.
- Review all data changes before approving and syncing with ACS People.
Church Life, a free app from ACS Technologies, integrates with Access ACS so you can view individual and organization data, check calendar events, and map visits.
This guide outlines the information
administrators need to set up and use Access ACS.
If you're new to Access ACS, be sure to read the Access ACS Getting Started Guide
first. This lists step-by-step procedures
for signing up, setting up, and implementing Access ACS.
For help getting church members
connected to Access ACS, see our Access ACS Launch Tips
You can also search the guide to find specific information on each area of Access ACS.
Whether you're implementing Access ACS at your church or a long-time administrator with questions, we're here for you.
ACS Support is available Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET. You can contact ACS Support by telephone at 1-800-669-2509.
We also offer formal classroom training for Access ACS, as well as live webinars, local user groups, and the annual Ideas to Impact Conference. Visit our Training Website to learn more about our training and implementation solutions.
Search the Administrator's Guide:
|Page Tree Search|