After logging into Access ACSin, the Home Page displays. The Home Page It gives you an overview of everything you do with your church, and it's also where you manage your profile information and account settings.
On the Home Page, you can see your activities, small groups, serving opportunities, calendars, classes, registrations, groups, and giving history.
The My Calendar widget displays current and future events. Up to ten items display, along with a link to view more. You can also click on the date on the calendar to view all of that day's events.
Your giving history is collapsed for privacy. If you want to expand the giving summary and view year-to-date giving amounts, click Show Info. To hide it, click Hide Info.
If you need to update your profile (a new address or telephone number) or your account settings ( a new e-mail address, password, or payment methods) are all managed on , you can do this from the Home Page.
Members and attendees can:
- Manage their individual and family information.
- Request to join classes, activities, or small groups.
- View contributions.
- View small group connections.
- View and register for upcoming events.
- View classes, activities, and small groups to which they belong.
- View rosters.
- View available calendars
- Search for other members.