The roster displays phone numbers for the small group participants. If a phone number is marked as unlisted, Unl will display beside the number in the roster.
Users with a D beside their name are inactive.
|title||To view a small group roster|
- Point to Groups, then click Small Groups.
- Select the Master level group, then locate the specific small group.
- Click the name of the group you want.
- The small group summary displays underneath the small group name.
- If the small group has a photo uploaded, it displays on the right side of the page.
- The total number of participants for small group displays beside the word Roster on the page. If the small group has a limit on the number of members who can join, the wording displays as <num> of <num> max participants.
- To custom sort the names in the list, click First Name or # Last Name. Click OK.. Select to sort and display by
- To sort the roster, click a column heading.
- To print the group information and roster, in the uppermost drop-down list, click I want to, click Copy Group, then click Go.
|Users with a D beside their name are inactive|