The Log Description column indicates the problem with any unsuccessful sign-in attempts.
To view the system log
- Point to Admin, then click Admin Reports.
- Click System Log.
- To clear the log, at the top of the page, click Clear Log. This clears the log based on your filter selections.
- To filter entries by user name, enter a User Name, then click Go.
- To filter entries by log type, select an item from the Log Type drop-down list, then click Go.
- To browse through the log, at the top of the page, click the page number that you want to view.
- To delete an entry from the log, click Delete beside the entry you want to delete.
- To sort the log, click a column heading.