Using the Themes portion of Access ACS, you can customize much of your website to your particular tastes. Selecting your default font, text, and emphasis colors are just a few of the many options you can customize.
To set the default font and text colors
- Point to Admin, then click Options.
- Click the Themes tab.
- On the Themes page, click Customize.
- Click Select Default Font and Text Colors.
- Select a font from the Default Font drop-down list.
- In the Default Text Color and the Emphasis Text Color fields, enter a color number. For example, enter #c00 for red. You can also click and choose a color. The preview window changes to reflect your selections.
- Click Apply to add your custom default font and text colors or click Cancel to exit.