We fixed the following issues that affected some clients:
- When receiving a receipt for event registration, Outlook 2013 locked up when the registrant tried to preview the email receipt.
- When sending confirmation emails to registrants, the email failed if the contact person used a Yahoo! email address.
- When sending emails to registrants from the Seats Sold and I want to... areas and entering a Reply To address, the email used the original default address instead of the newly entered address.
- Access ACS users could upload any file type for Supplies, which caused an error in Facility Scheduler when non-image files were uploaded.
- When sorting headers in Events > Event Setup > Registrations, the header only sorted once. If you sort first in ascending order, then clicked again, the header should have changed to descending order, but it did not.
- When a staff user has full rights to Event Registration and registers a person, different choices for payment options displayed based on the Manage User Accounts option selected for the staff user. When Manage User Accounts was not selected for staff users, the option to select No Payment - Balance is Due did not display.
- When setting up an event, if the current date was prior to the first available registration period, administrators could select register from the Event Setup window and select the individual. No register button displayed on the Detail Summary window.
- When custom colors were selected in Event Registration, the window did not display the correct colors in Event Registration Setup > Seats Sold. The screen was unreadable.
- When trying to enter payments for multiple guest registrations, the program did not scroll if several registrants were listed.
- Online registration prices ended based on the Eastern Standard Time zone rather than the Access ACS site's time zone.
- After cancelling an event, the links in Event Setup stayed active and users could still register.
- When viewing the Online Giving Report and selecting the print option, an error displayed.
- When replying to the Online Giving receipts email, the address was email@example.com instead of the reply to address defined in the Giving Setup receipt section.
- Access ACS did not recognize forgiven pledges.
- When using ACS Pay Plus for online giving, the menu bar text color did not recognize the selection in Admin > Options > Themes, it displayed as white.
|name||Groups & Serving|
|title||Groups and Serving|
- The feature to copy the leader of the parent group on all emails in Small Groups Group Detail did not send an email to the leader.
- When exporting the Directories > Connections > Small Groups grid, the export did not work.
- The Opportunities list did not display in alphabetical order, even when you clicked on the column header to sort it that way.
- When editing a Special Group and using a Preferred List item, the error, "@PLists is not a parameter for procedure ASR_UpdateSearch" displayed when you tried to edit that special group setting. This error did not display during initial setup.
- When no serving opportunities were available, a message with incorrect wording displayed on the Search Opportunity page.
- DBISAM Engine Errors in table awgrresf displayed if the small group positions have similar characters.
- When using the Small Groups web link to request more information about a small group, the Small Group Connection email notification link contains a login to complete the connection. However, this link took you to a window to enter a blank connection on the record.
- When members without full rights to each serving category edited serving attributes, only the attributes the member edited saved. The Serving Categories the member had view rights for were cleared.
- If a member was involved with more than 100 groups, when the member logged into Access ACS, the groups did not display. Instead, the error message “Value cannot be Null: parameter name: source” displayed.
- When changing an individual's position in a group at any level other than the class level, Access ACS created a change request. When accepted and applied, the changes were not made in ACS People Suite.
- When approving a change request on a user-defined field that contained an apostrophe, an error displayed.
- When merging guest users and keeping either address (guest or existing), the change request added a new phone number even if the phone number was not included to be merged.
- "The object reference not set to an instance of an object" displayed when merging several guest users.
- The phone number on the security profile did not display the same phone number as the member's member profile or information in ACS People Suite. If you updated the phone number in ACS People Suite and uploaded to Access, the phone number updated everywhere else in the program, but not on the security profile.
|name||People, Directories, & Reports|
|title||People, Directories, and Reports|
- Access ACS displayed pledges marked forgiven as due.
- When the head and spouse have different member statuses, the Family Directory printed one email address from a random person in the family on the directory.
- When selecting multiple options from a User-defined list field with 25 or more options and processing the individual report, not all of those selected options processed. The report did not display accurately.
- When a member registered as a guest and an administrator merged that guest user and kept both email addresses, the member did not receive emails at one address telling them to log in with a different e-mail account.
- When merging a guest user and opting not to keep the original email address in People, the error "Procedure or function 'ACR_AddChangeRequestEMail' expects parameter '@EMailType', which was not supplied" displayed.
- Canadian clients did not see local ZIP codes in Access ACS.