To sign up for Access ACS, you must be working on a computer with ACS People Suite installed.
To sign up for Access ACS:
- Log into ACS People Suite.
- Under Advanced Tools, click on the Admin Utilities tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Upload Records to Access ACS, then click Go.
- In the Access ACS Activation window, select I understand and agree to the Terms of Service, and I understand there is a charge for this service. I am authorized to agree to this charge.
- Click Continue.
- Complete the Access ACS Registration form, then click Finish.
- When the confirmation message displays, click OK.
- Check your e-mail for sign in information.
- If you receive a security warning asking if you want to install Signup.ocx, click Install. You must install this file to continue with the sign up process. It does not harm your computer or any software.
- Access ACS is an additional service for Desktop customers, but it is automatically included with all ACS OnDemand subscriptions at no additional monthly cost. Learn more about pricing.
When you receive the e-mail, you can sign into Access ACS for the first time.