|title||To add a user manually|
- Point to Admin, then click Security.
- On the Users tab, click Add User.
- Under User Information, enter the user’s contact information.
- If necessary, in the Note text box, enter additional information about the user.
- If necessary, under User Options, select additional options.
- Under User Security Settings, in the Assigned Profile drop-down list, select a user profile.
- If necessary, select Allow user to Manage User Accounts.
- Click Save.
Changing User Names
Sometimes, an individual may want to change his or her user name. For example, Jane Doe's user name was JaneDoe12, but she recently got married and wants to change her user name to reflect her new last name.