You can create a list of re-enrollment tasks to be completed for each student.
To create a list of re-enrollment requirements
- On the Home screen, click Define List.
- In the Available Fields list, expand Admissions and click Re-Enrollment Tracking.
- Click Add, enter the new requirement, and click OK. The new item will now be available as part of the checklist on the Enrollment tab for students.
To log completion of re-enrollment requirements
- On the Home screen, click Students.
- Double-click the student’s name.
- Click the Enrollment tab.
- Select the check box next to the re-enrollment requirement, and enter a completion date.
For more information on how these procedures affect the re-enrollment options that parents have in HeadMaster online, see Re-Enrolling Students.