You can create and check off a list of inquiries that should be completed for each prospective student. The lists are created in the Define List section of the program and displayed on the Enrollment tab.
To create a list of inquiry items
- On the Home screen, click Define List.
- In the Available Fields pane, expand Admissions, and click Inquiry Tracking.
- Click Add, enter the new item, and click OK. The new item will be available as part of the checklist on the Enrollment tab within the prospective student records.
To log completion of inquiry items
- On the Home screen, click Prospective Students.
- Double-click the student’s name.
- Click the Enrollment tab.
- Select the check box next to the inquiry, and enter a completion date.