If you use HeadMaster Billing or interface with ACS Accounts Receivable, you can upload statements to HeadMaster Online for parents to view and print. This allows families to check their payment history and current balance due.
Before you upload ACS Accounts Receivable data to HeadMaster Online, make sure you're using ACS Version 10.0.1.6, 10.2.1.1, or later, and complete the following tasks:
- Import your student records from HeadMaster into ACS Accounts Receivable.
- In ACS Accounts Receivable reports, generate the HeadMaster Online Extract.
To set up the financial upload options
- In HeadMaster, on the Home screen, click Options.
- Click HMOnline.
- Under Financial Upload, make a selection.
- If you selected ACS Accounts Receivable, click Select, and select the ACS data set you want to upload.
- Click Close.
To customize and generate the HeadMaster Online Extract
- In the ACS Reports window, under Accounts Receivable, expand Extracts and select HeadMaster Online Extract.
- Under HeadMaster Online Extract, click Customize.
On the Options tab, select Print One Per Family.
We recommend that you also select Group Payments with Invoices.
- Make any additional selections you want, and click Extract.
- Once the extract is complete, click OK. You can now upload the extract to HeadMaster Online.