You must have an email program, such as Outlook® or Thunderbird™ installed on your computer and you must have Internet access. You can look up and send an email to any individual in your data. This method sends a single email to one individual.
To send an email to an individual
- On the Home screen, click Students, Parents, Teachers, Staff, Prospective, or Other People.
- Double-click the individual you want to send an email to.
- Click the Phone tab.
- If there is more than one email address, click to select the one you want to use.
- Click the Send E-mail button.
- Your default email application opens with the email address you selected filled in. Enter your message, and click Send.
You can also send an email to an individual from any List view of individual records. On the toolbar, click Send E-mail.