Resetting the options erases all data in the current calendar.
Resetting the calendar options is generally used at the start of a new school year. You can also reset the options when you want to change the start and end dates of the calendar, change the specific days of the week that display, or switching from a standard calendar to a block scheduled calendar (A/B Days or A/B Weeks).
To reset calendar options
- On the Tools menu, click School Calendar. The default standard calendar displays.
- With the School Calendar open, click Reset.
- Select the Start Date and/or End Date.
- Select the Type.
- Select the days your school is regularly open. Note that all days of the week display in the calendar.
- Click OK. HeadMaster builds the new calendar based on the options selected.