On the Safeguard tab, you can request background checks on individuals through HeadMaster in partnership with VerifiedFirst.
Once a background check is complete, you can view the results. You can also add tasks to track an individual's background checks and the results.
To request a background check
- On the Home screen, click Other People, Parents, Staff, or Teachers.
- Double-click an individual’s record.
- Click the Safeguard tab.
- Click Request Background Check. You will be redirected to Verified First, a separate Web application used for the background checks.
If prompted, enter your Verified First Username and Password in the fields, click Log In. To save your user name and password, select Remember Me.
- When the order form displays, verify the applicant's personal information, which is uploaded from HeadMaster.
- In the drop-down list, select the appropriate Package based on which background check you're requesting.
- To email the applicant a link to consent to and complete the background check, click Send Invite. To enter the background check information yourself, click Next.
- If you enter the background check information yourself, enter any required information in each step, then click Next. If the information is on the applicant's individual record in HeadMaster, it displays in the fields.