When students requests copies of their transcript, first verify their information is up-to-date.
Run the Update Permanent Records Assistant before printing transcripts. For more information, see Update Permanent Records.
To print transcripts
- On the Home screen, click Reports.
- In the Report List, expand Grades.
- Click a transcript report.
- Select the report options. You can select a term under Available Terms, by clicking Add.
- To specify a student, click Select, click the student’s name, and click Add.
- Click the Additional tab, located at the bottom of the window, and make your other selections.
- On the toolbar, click Print.