After you create or edit correspondence, you can print a copy for each recipient. Once printed, HeadMaster prompts you to log the correspondence on the individual's Communication tab so you can reference it at a later time.
Prior to printing correspondence, you must:
- Create or edit the correspondence
- Filter the correspondence recipient list
To print correspondence
- In the Correspondence window, click Print.
- In the Printer Name list, select a printer.
- Select the option that best describes the pages you want to print.
- Enter the number of copies of each letter you want to print. For example, if you enter 2, two copies of each letter will print.
- Click OK.
- The Log Printing/Email dialog box displays. Enter the correspondence information, and click Save Log.