You can post attendance for selected students using the Class Attendance Assistant.
To post attendance for selected students
- On the Home screen, click Class Attendance.
- Select a date to post attendance for, and click OK.
- Select By Student in the View drop-down list.
- In the Students list, double-click any students you don't want to post attendance for. This clears the check box for the student.
- In the Code section, select the attendance code you want to mark first. For example, to mark all absent students, select Absent.
- Click to select the first student.
- In the Classes section, double-click the class you want to change the marking for.
- Optional: Select the reason that the student is absent from the Reason Code list.
- Optional: To give the same mark for all of the student’s classes, click Fill Down after marking the first class. For example, if a student is absent from all classes, you can mark the first class with Absent then click Fill Down to automatically mark all other classes as Absent.
- Repeat steps 5 through 9 for each student that has Absent, Tardy, Unexcused Absent, Unexcused Tardy, or None markings.
- To post attendance for all of the selected students, click OK.
You can use the Filter option to set a range of students or classes for each user. This way, a user can easily mark the students or classes they are in charge of without needing to sort through everyone. Remember that once a filter is set, it remains in effect until the filter is changed manually.