Page tree

You can use the HMOL Change Request Manager to accept or decline changes made online to information on individual’s accounts. Individuals can update their names, titles, phone numbers, mailing addresses, and email addresses. Parents can update their marital status, company, and job title. A student’s emergency contacts and pickup information can be updated, as well.

We recommend that you check this frequently to keep your records up-to-date.

 To manage HMOL change requests
  1. In HeadMaster, on the File menu, click HM Online > Manage Change Request.
  2. Select an individual under Pending Request and note the changes they have requested under Changes.
  3. Select the corresponding tab(s) at the bottom of the screen to view the requested changes.
  4. If you want to decline the change, clear the Accept check box.
  5. Click Post.