You can edit the Statement report with Report Builder so the statement will print on the ACS pre-printed Statement of Account form.
To edit the Statement report
- On the Home screen, or on the Main Shortcuts menu, click the Reports icon.
- Under Billing, click Statement.
- On the toolbar, click Copy. This makes a copy of the report that you can edit.
- In the Copy Report dialog box, enter a new name for the report, and click OK.
- To open the report, double-click the report you want to open.
- In the report, under Group Header[ 1 ]: FamilyID, press and hold the Shift key and click each of the following six fields to select them:
- Date Due
- Check No.
- Date Paid
- Press the Delete button on your keyboard.
- On the File menu, click Save.
- On the File menu, click Close. This returns you to the HeadMaster Reports window.