As an administrator, you can copy all data from the old term into the new term.
Before you can begin this process, the HMServer.exe must be stopped. On the server base computer, right-click on the HeadMaster Server icon and click Stop. After you finish the process, right-click on the icon again and click Start.
To create a new database
- In your local HMaster directory, double-click the HMUtils.exe file.
- Enter your user name and password, and click OK. The Database Utilities window displays.
- Click Copy Term.
- Select the name of the database that you want to copy a term to, and click Next..
- Select the database that you are copying from, and click Next.
- Click Finish.
- When the process is complete, click OK.