Permanent Records consist of three types of records: personal information, transcript information, and standardized test scores. To access permanent records, on the Home screen, click Permanent Records.
If a permanent record doesn't already exist for a student, you must add a record prior to entering transcript information or standardized test scores.
To add a permanent record for all students in your data, use the Update Permanent Records assistant to create records and calculate grade averages. For more information, see Update Permanent Records.
A student must be an active student in the data set you are working in before permanent records can be added.
To add a single permanent record
- On the Home screen, click Permanent Records.
- On the toolbar, click New. The Select Student dialog box displays.
- In the Select Student dialog box, double-click a student’s name.
- When the confirmation message displays, click Yes. The student’s personal information, (name, DOB, SSN, gender, and contact information automatically fill the fields on the Personal tab). You can edit this information.
- To enter transcript details and summary information, click the Transcript tab. For more information, see Update Transcripts.
- To enter or view standardized test scores, click the Standardized Tests tab. For more information, see Record Standardized Tests.
- To save the record, click OK.