You can create another prospective student record or a parent record using the existing information from a related prospective student's record, such as a sibling or children who live in the same household.
To add a prospective student from an existing record
- On the Home screen, click Prospective Students.
- In the Prospective List window, click the student’s name that you want to add a record from.
- On the shortcut bar, click Actions > Related Item.
- Select Add Sibling or Add Parent.
- The new record is created with the family, address, phone, pickup, and emergency information completed. Click each tab in the prospective record to enter additional information.
- Click OK.