Page tree

You can reassign a student to another family, or create a new family record using their information. On the Information tab, click Students.

The following are just a few examples of when you might reassign a student:

  • A child goes to live with grandparents, and you need to transfer the child's record to the grandparents' existing family record.
  • A young adult graduates, and you want to remove them from their parents' record and start a new family record of their own.
  • A person gets married and moves in with their new spouse, and you need to "merge" the records into one family record.


 To reassign a student
  1. Locate the appropriate record.
  2. In the navigation pane, click Reassign Student.
  3. Select whether to create a new family record or add the student to an existing family.
  4. Enter or select the ID number and family name.
  5. Make any additional selections, then click Reassign Student.

Related Topics