In the Class Schedules window, you can maintain important information for the daily, weekly, and monthly activities associated with formation sessions. You can track items such as catechists, starting and ending dates, and the days absent or present.
To manage your class schedules, on the Information tab, click Class Schedules.
Before entering class schedule information, you should add catechists.
- At the top, click Add Class.
- In the Session Information window, enter a session name and any additional information.
- In the navigation pane, click Class Dates. Enter the class dates and any additional information.
- When you're finished, click Save.
- In the navigation pane, click Copy Existing Schedule.
- Select the class/session you want to copy, and click Copy Session.
- A new class/session named "Copy of <session>" is created. Make any changes to the new class/session.
- Rename the class/session, and click Save.
Assigning Students and Catechists to Classes
After you add a class schedule, you can assign it to a student or catechist in the Student or Catechist windows. Or use the Classes or Sessions quick posting to assign a group of students at one time.
You can also add or remove students in the class list. Click Class List in the navigation pane, then use the Add Student to Class or Remove Student from Class button. The total number of students (and those with pending online registrations) displays at the bottom-left.