With formation and student processes, you can update data in multiple records at the same time.
If you perform these processes at different times, we recommend that you keep an activity log of the functions performed. This ensures that a process isn't run more than once a year and that postings aren't duplicated.
On the Information tab, click Students, and click Processes in the navigation pane. In this section, the words "student", "member", and "family member" are often used interchangeably. "Member" can mean a student, parent/guardian, or personnel.
- Add a New Year or Period
- Update Student Enrollment Information
- Remove or Advance Student, Family, or Catechist Information
- Promote Students to the Next Grade Level
- Register Families and Enroll Students Online
- Automatically Promote a Class to the Next Class
- Exchange Previous Catechists With New Catechists
- Reassign Class Dates and Times
- Delete Classes or Sessions
- Activate or Inactivate Family Member Records
- Update Family Member Talents
- Update Family Member Ministries
- Update Family Member Interactions
- Replace Safe Environment Results
- Add Individuals From Church or School Office
- Track Event Attendance and Print Badges
- Remove Multiple Individuals
- Delete Family Member Remarks
- Delete Permanent Records
- Move Family Member Information to Another Field
- Assign Family or Member Phones or Emails