If you converted your data from another program, you may have separate records for a bride and a groom. The PDS Marriage Register keeps a single record with both individuals' information.
In the Sacramental Registers add-on module, you can combine two records into one with all the relevant marriage information.
- On the Sacramental Registers tab, click Sacramental Registers.
- On the Marriage Register tab, click Combine Marriage Records.
- Select the groom's record, and review his information. If needed, click Groom Search to view current members.
- Select the bride's record, and review her information. If needed, click Bride Search to view current members.
- If the information is correct and you're ready, click Combine/OK.
- Click Yes to confirm you're ready to combine the records.
- If an entry on the records is conflicting, a message displays. Select which value to use in the combined record.
The bride and groom information now displays in a single record.