The Sacramental Registers feature provides a database where you can view and print member sacrament records. Users who have All access to the Sacramental Registers program level can also add, edit, and delete this information.
Before you can view sacramental registers and records, you must set the synchronization options on the Sacramental Registers tab in both DioOffice and the PDS Office program(s).
To view the database, on the Parishes & Facilities tab, click Sacramental Registers.
Locating Sacramental Registers
If you know the type of sacrament and the name associated with a record, you can scroll through the Parish List to locate it. For a more advanced search, however, in the navigation pane, click Register Search. You can select a parish, make any additional selections, and click Search.
Printing Sacrament Records
You can print certificates and notifications of member sacraments, and you can print a certain index or register of your records.
- In the navigation pane, click the sacrament section you want to print a certificate or notification for. For example, if you want to print a marriage notification, click Marriage.
- Select the member you want to print the sacrament for.
- In the navigation pane, click Print Certificate or Print Notification.
- Follow the steps in the Report wizard to print the certificate or notification. For more information, see Print Reports.
- In the navigation pane, click the sacrament section you want to print.
- In the navigation pane, click Print Index to print an index view (single-line entries) of the register or click Print Register to print a detailed report of the register for the sacrament.
- Enter the volume you want to print, and click Apply/OK.
- If you're printing an index, select whether to sort the entries alphabetically or by page number.
- Follow the steps in the Report wizard to print the index or register. For more information, see Print Reports.