Listing reports cover a wide range of reports, including lists of items, directories, registration forms, certificates, and statistical reports. You can select and modify the page style and margin style of listing reports.
To locate listing and certificate reports, on the Reports tab, click the button related to the type of report you want. Expand the different report groups to view the report types.
Financial Listing Reports
Financial listing reports have an additional window where you can specify which funds, time range, and fund activities to include. For more information, see Customize Financial Statements.
Existing certificate reports can't be modified, but you can copy them. Once copied, they can be modified. For more information on sacrament certificates and notifications, see View and Print Sacramental Registers.
- On the Parishes & Facilities tab, click Sacramental Registers.
- In the navigation pane, click the sacrament you want to print a certificate for.
- Locate the record of the person you want to print a certificate for, and click Print Certificate in the navigation pane.
- Select the certificate you want to print or copy a report to modify it, and click Next.
- Select any additional options while proceeding through the windows.
- Preview and/or print the certificate.