The Personnel windows display information about your clergy, religious, staff, teachers, catechists, and volunteers. There is also a section for personnel events. To view all of your personnel records, on the Personnel tab, click All Personnel. If you only want to view records for a specific group, for example, staff records, click Staff.
Locating a Personnel Record
At the top, you can search for a single record based on the individual's name or ID. Or you can scroll through each record until you find the one you want. For more information, see Locate a Record.
Adding and Viewing Documents
In several Personnel windows, you can add and view additional documents that support the information you entered in those windows. Click Add Documents, and upload the documents. For more, see Add and View Documents.
- Add a Personnel Record
- View the Personnel Overview
- Enter Private and Confidential Personnel Information
- Enter Personnel Spouse Information
- Track Personnel Employment Data
- Add Personnel Assignments or Affiliations
- Enter Alternate Addresses for Personnel
- Associate a Keyword with Personnel
- Enter Personnel Phone Numbers and Email Addresses
- Add Events to a Personnel Event List
- Enter Personnel Education and Credentials
- Add Personnel Achievements
- Add Personnel Contacts
- Enter Health and Insurance Information
- Enter Status and Ordination Information
- Enter Estate and Will Information
- Enter Catechist Certification Information
- Link Personnel and Member Records
- Delete a Personnel Record