Your addresses must meet the USPS regulations for your mailings to qualify for these postal discounts:
- Carrier Route Rates – Addresses must be matched with CASS-certified software that supplies eLOT at least 90 days in advance.
- Bulk Mail – Carrier route sorting must meet the reformed postal sorting requirements for eLOT. eLOT identifies the order in which a postal carrier can deliver the mail. The data required for eLOT is included in CASS It!.
- Automation Rate Mailings – Addresses must be matched using CASS-certified software at least six months before mailing.
To use the service, you must purchase a registration code and a monthly subscription by calling 800-892-5202. Find out more about PDS CASS It.
On the File menu, click Bulk Mail/CASS > Check Addresses for Common Errors.
- To begin, click Next.
- Select an option for checking the addresses.
If you're checking only certain families, add conditions to filter records you want to process.
For help adding conditions, see the Additional Selections tab on Select Records to Print.
- Select to include active, inactive, or all families, and click Next.
- If errors are found, the incorrect addresses display. Print the list to reference when you make your corrections.
- Click Finish.