If your diocese has multiple parishes installed on one computer, you can authorize users from those parishes to access all databases. To do this, a role must be set up to identify those users and access rights. DioOffice then applies the credentials to all parishes for use.
Before you can set up parish roles, you must add a data synchronization password for each parish.
- On the Parishes & Facilities tab, click Parishes & Facilities.
- Locate the parish or facility you want to add information for.
- In the navigation pane, click Password.
- Enter a password for the parish and select the location of the parish's Church Office program. For more on these, see the Additional Field Information below.
- Verify that the software used by the parish and the parish's site number are correct.
- Click Save.