The Member windows display information specific to an individual member as well as information about the member’s family. On the Information tab, click Members.
Locating a Member
At the top, you can search for a single record based on a member's name, ID, an address, phone number, or email. Or you can scroll through each record until you find the one you want. For more information, see Locate a Record.
Adding and Viewing Documents
In several Member windows, you can add and view additional documents that support the information you entered in those windows. Click Add Documents, and upload the documents. For more information, see Add and View Documents.
Viewing Member Information in Other PDS Programs
Church Office displays icons to indicate a member's status as well as his or her visibility in other PDS programs. For more information, see Program Icons.
- Add a Member
- Enter Member Communication Information
- Enter Sacrament Information
- Enter Ministry and Talent Information
- Track Member Attendance
- View Other Family Members and Funds
- Reassign a Member
- Manage Children of Divorced Families
- How to Handle a Death - Checklist
- Create a Memorial for a Deceased Member
- Combine Duplicate Members
- Delete a Member's Record
- View and Print Easy Lists
- Member Quick Posting
- Member Processes