SpeedCheck features five reports that you can view, print, or save for your internal records.
- Check Only Reports — Displays the check number and check amount for each check in a batch. Before processing the report, you must select a batch in the Select Batch or Batch Date drop-down list. You can use this to compare your expected total list to SpeedCheck and find discrepancies.
- Daily Reports — Displays the Batch Name and Deposit Amount for each batch deposited on the current day. You can only access this report the day the batch was deposited.
- Batch/Check Report — Displays all check batches within a selected date range. You can also view the batch's date, name, ID, and check count. Click on a batch to view each transaction's ID, bank number, account number, check number, and check amount.
- Deposits Query — View deposits made today, yesterday, this week, or this month.
- Check Search — Search for a check based on the bank number, account number, check number, amount, or scan date.
Viewing and Printing Reports
To view and print reports
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click the report that you want to view or print.
- When the report displays, click Printer Friendly Version, then click Print to print the report.